For over three decades, Concorde has been providing professional, reliable, and consistent airport transportation. We offer car service to major and local airports in the tri-state as well as around the world.
For the busy business traveler, Concorde makes getting to and from the airport stress free and relaxing. We can arrange airport transportation to any domestic or international airport 24/7/365. This is done through our worldwide network of affiliates. Moreover, Concorde can provide airport transportation even in the most remote places.
Due to the many challenges faced by our clients on airport arrivals, Concorde Worldwide has implemented a new procedure for curbside pickup. Keeping our client in mind, this process makes pickup easier & convenient! All reservations are curbside pick unless a request for Inside/Baggage Meet is arranged during the booking process. For the business traveler on-the-go, it eliminates delays exiting the garage. Above all, it is more cost-effective by saving the client parking fees and applicable taxes. If you are traveling within the United States or anywhere around the world, ask a reservation agent about pickup instructions in your destination city.
Our dispatch team monitors all flights through the Federal Aviation Association (FAA) flight tracking system. Concorde Worldwide must comply with the regulations of the local airport and traffic authorities. In accordance with these regulations and for your convenience, the proper procedure for a curbside pick-up at Newark Liberty (EWR), John F. Kennedy (JFK), LaGuardia (LGA), Atlantic City (ACY) & Philadelphia (PHL) is as follows:
- After obtaining your luggage, call our Dispatch team at 732-577-0023.
- You will be given a specific pickup location, at the same time, the type of vehicle the chauffeur will be driving.
- Meanwhile, the dispatcher will notify the chauffeur where to meet you. Please note that the chauffeur is not allowed to wait at the curb for passenger(s). This is per airport security rules and regulations.
- The chauffeur will then proceed to meet you at the specified curbside location outside the terminal.
- The chauffeur will also display a personalized iPad with the passenger or company name.
- Passenger(s) must be at the instructed pickup location when the driver pulls up. Please allow time for the chauffeur to come around. They are parked in a staging area a few minutes away.
- If you cannot locate your chauffeur, call dispatch immediately at 732-577-0023
- While placing your reservation, you must request Inside Baggage/Meet service.
- There will be a $15 charge for all Inside Baggage/Meet pickups.
- Chauffeurs will meet you at the baggage claim area for domestic flights, as well as, outside Customs for International flights.
- The chauffeur will be holding an iPad displaying your name (or company name if applicable),
- Finally, if you do not see your chauffeur, please contact Dispatch immediately at 732-577-0023.