Explore Employment Opportunities
Customer Service / Reservation Specialist –
At Concorde Worldwide, we know that customer service is the key to a successful organization. For many clients, their first impression starts at the initial phone call made to our reservation specialists. It is the customer service they receive that is responsible for shaping, developing and maintaining a life-long client
Candidates for this position should be outgoing, courteous and customer service oriented. They must be able to handle a volume of incoming phone calls and enter reservations efficiently and accurately. Join our winning team!
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer skills a requirement
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Punctuality a must
Comprehensive benefits package available for full-time employees after 60 days of employment.