Concorde Worldwide is dedicated to ensuring the continued good health and well-being of our clients, chauffeurs, and team members during Covid-19. We are following local health and public safety regulations along with recommendations from the Center for Disease Control guidelines and our National Limousine Association.
We understand our responsibility to establish protocols and procedures to put all passengers at ease when traveling in our vehicles. Our company has taken these precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection for passengers and employees.
- Chauffeurs and employees who display symptoms such as a persistent cough, difficulty breathing, or fever will not be permitted to work.
- Vehicle interior and exterior are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each trip, including frequently touched areas.
- All reading materials and mints will be removed from the vehicle. Bottled water is available upon request.
- Chauffeurs and passengers must wear a mask during the duration of the trip.
- Masks will be provided to any passenger who does not have a mask.
- Chauffeurs are practicing safe social distancing.
- We ask that chauffeurs refrain from handshaking.
- Passengers have the option to handle their luggage at pick-up and drop-off.
We appreciate your understanding. As always, we will continue to enhance your travel experience while keeping you our #1 priority.