Limo Affiliate Partners
#BecomeAPartner click here.
- Reciprocal work as appropriate
- No fee to join
- Dispatchers onsite as well as available 24/ 7/365
- Innovative and advanced reservations platform
to receive real-time quotes, reservations, and confirmations
- Full-time Affiliate Manager
- $5 million insurance policy
Selection Process / Criterion
- Affiliates must have the ability to accept reservation requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- They must also have reliable internet access
- The affiliate must conform to all local and state requirements in addition to all permits.
- Affiliates must not only have a fleet of late-model but well-maintained vehicles
- Chauffeurs need to train, groom and wear professional attire
- Appropriate levels of insurance coverage
For over 36 years, Concorde Worldwide has built and maintained strong relationships with many limousine affiliate partners. Our affiliates are an extension of Concorde Worldwide when trips are outside of New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia. Like most large chauffeured transportation companies, affiliate partners are utilized when services are needed either domestically or internationally. As a result, clients will always receive superior service no matter where they travel.
Concorde Worldwide employs a stringent selection and interview process for qualified potential affiliates. To be accepted into the Affiliate Partnership Program, we must thoroughly research each company first. Most of all, this process enables us to offer the same industry-leading service to clients anywhere in the world.
Additionally, our affiliate partner’s policies, procedures, and requirements must be equivalent to or exceed our own. Concorde adheres to the highest standards of safety, consistency, promptness, and professionalism. This also ensures that our clients receive the first-class service they are accustomed to. Most importantly, affiliates must preserve the integrity, reliability, and safety that is essential to our company. Therefore, these partnerships are evidence of our true commitment to providing exemplary service to our clients.
Our Meeting & Conference department is also dedicated to providing exemplary service to our affiliate’s clients. Concorde can provide a variety of services throughout New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia. Services include airport pick-up and drop off at major and private airports. Transportation is provided at Newark Liberty, John F. Kennedy, Laguardia, Philadelphia, Atlantic City, etc.
In addition, other services include company events, conventions, corporate meetings, as well as dine-arounds. Our full-time affiliate manager, together with the team, will coordinate all your transportation. Most importantly, Concorde will logistically arrange transportation no matter how large your group is, number of schedules or destinations involved.
To become an affiliate of Concorde Worldwide, please contact Matt Geisler at email@example.com or 732.665.1709.
Concorde Worldwide are members of: