The foundation of our commitment to deliver the highest level of quality service is an ongoing effort to employ and educate professional chauffeurs, knowledgeable staff, and maintain preventative safety standards. Our reliability, consistency, safety measures, and long-standing reputation sets us apart from our competitors.
Passenger safety is always our absolute priority.
- Our team worked diligently to ensure that the safety of our passengers is never compromised.
- Chauffeurs and employees who display symptoms such as a persistent cough, difficulty breathing, or fever will not be permitted to work.
- Vehicle interior and exterior are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each trip, including frequently touched areas.
- All reading materials and mints will be removed from the vehicle. Bottled water is available upon request.
- Chauffeurs and passengers must wear a mask during the duration of the trip.
- Masks will be provided to any passenger who does not have a mask.
- Chauffeurs are practicing safe social distancing.
- We ask that chauffeurs refrain from handshaking.
- Passengers have the option to handle their luggage at pick-up and drop-off.
Chauffeur Screening & Training
Concorde Worldwide chauffeurs are the most thoroughly trained and experienced in the industry.
- All chauffeurs hired undergo a thorough screening of their application, including criminal background checks, a careful review of motor vehicle records, and reference checks.
- Pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing is conducted.
- They must pass a comprehensive training program, on-the-road training, keys to safe driving, geography, and professional courtesy.
- Chauffeurs are required to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and pass a mandatory defensive driving course.
The team focuses on putting the client’s needs first to meet and surpass their expectations.
- Concorde Worldwide employs a team of long-term, courteous, and experienced employees committed to serving our clients.
- They take pride in their work ethic and value our long-standing reputation.
- The goal is to deliver a customer experience from the initial booking process throughout their entire trip to the final drop-off.
- Our professionalism, consistency, reliability, and safety creates customers for life.
Powerful Booking & Management Tools
- Online Reservations allows clients to book, change, or cancel reservations in real-time. Clients can receive quotes, as well as view past and future history and obtain receipts. Set up your account profile.
- Reservations integrated into the major GDS systems such as Deem and GroundSpan, CBT Integration through Concur, GetThere, NuTravel, Traversa, etc.
- Mobile Apps (available at Google Play and Apple Store) offers seamless booking of reservations anywhere in the world. With the mobile app, you can get quotes or create a profile. Place, modify, or cancel a reservation, select your preferred vehicle, obtain a final receipt, view current, completed upcoming reservations, obtain credit card receipts and reports.
- Trip Alerts is a highly sophisticated software program that provides detailed notifications via text and/or email of your chauffeur’s status in real-time, his/her name, cell number, vehicle type, and license plate number. Locate your chauffeur also within 30 minutes of the pickup time.
- Reservation Confirmation: Receive email confirmations once your trip is in our system. A second confirmation is received 24-hours before the scheduled pickup time.
- Text Messages can be sent directly to Concorde Worldwide at 732-577-0023. You can place reservations through text message or ask a question about your trip.
Our cutting-edge technology provides tools to deliver high-quality, dependable, and seamless limo service.
- iPads offer fast and efficient two-way communication between dispatch and chauffeurs. They receive instant transmission of new trips and updates to current ones. iPads also serve as an easily identifiable sign with the client or company name. Dispatchers handle any situation on a moment’s notice while always prepared with a back-up plan.
- Vehicle Tracking System (VTS) is software installed in all our vehicles and provides “real time” vehicle tracking solutions. “Rapid update” feature informs our dispatch team of vehicles’ exact location and ensures quicker response time to client’s calls or location.
- DriveCam Vehicle Monitoring System is a video system that monitors, tracks, and ultimately improves driving performance and safety. With DriveCam technology, we always have a clear picture of how well our chauffeurs are performing and, subsequently, how safe and enjoyable a ride our customers are experiencing.
- Flight Tracking allows our dispatch center to utilize and monitor FlightView, a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) flight tracking. Flight-tracking software automatically provides real-time FAA-generated information. If there are last-minute changes in air traffic and flight patterns, we can monitor, plan, and adjust dispatched trips.
Vehicle Safety & Maintenance
Our commitment to safety is unparalleled.
- Vehicles are DOT inspected, meticulous, and well-maintained.
- Concorde is fully licensed and abides by local and state rules & regulations.
- Daily inspections and safeguards.
- Onsite fleet managers, mechanics, and technicians.
- All mechanical work is done at our state-of-the-art maintenance facility with 12 lift-equipped mechanical bays, an internal car washing system, and computerized diagnostics software.