Concorde Worldwide also offers additional services. We provide ground transportation for many NJ funeral homes. In addition, we offer protective transportation services. Concorde can also provide assistance with on-site meeting security.
Since 1984, Concorde Worldwide has earned the trust of area funeral directors. We provide the highest quality transportation during these difficult times. Our experienced team will coordinate the logistics. We also work within your most demanding car service needs. More importantly, allows family members to focus on remembering those they’ve lost. Concorde Worldwide chauffeurs are professionally trained for funerals. They are professional, arrive promptly, and dressed in black. Our team can also arrange airport transportation for out-of-town visitors. arriving from different parts of the country or worldwide.
Executive Transportation Protective Services
Concorde Worldwide provides a full range of discreet, state-of-the-art executive transportation protection services designed to minimize risk while maximizing protection and mobility. In developing our security program, we also drew on industry best practices developed over the years. Our continuous goal is zero incidents and constant accountability to provide unparalleled service.
Whether you are a dignitary, government official, high-level executive, or celebrity, Concorde Worldwide will provide a wide range of secure protective services to ensure your travel experience is safe and discreet.
Offsite Executive Protective Service
Here are a few of our customized features:
- Worldwide Executive Protection with armed or unarmed agents, chauffeurs, or full protection teams.
- Perform threat assessments and make recommendations.
- Advance planning, organize itineraries and arrange secure transportation.
- Total professionalism, confidentiality, and reliability.
- Security and criminal investigations.
- Comprehensive background checks, as well as, fingerprinting.
- Event and facilities security, planning, and management.
Onsite Meeting Security Program
- Phone interviews with Security Directors and pertinent management personnel, project location/city data with Law Enforcement/ Fire/ EMS/ Hospital/ etc.
- Onsite meeting space survey, meeting ID prep, route survey, secure material storage, security letter for attendees, liaison with local law enforcement, etc.
- Secure transportation & routes, monitor client meetings, and venues, issue client-specific IDs, secure proprietary materials and equipment, assist in medical emergencies and transportation logistics, etc.
Project conclusion: insure no proprietary materials or equipment is left, destroy documents of all nonessential proprietary materials and or equipment, prepare and ship after-action reports and logs for said event.
For Additional Services
Please contact us at 732.577.0023 to discuss any specific situation to see how we may be able to assist in your personal security or other protective services.