Is it time to explore employment opportunities?
Customer Service / Reservation Specialist
Are looking for employment opportunities? Concorde Worldwide knows that customer service is the key to a successful organization. For instance, first impressions start at the initial phone call. It is the customer service they receive that is responsible for shaping, developing, and maintaining lifelong clients.
Candidates for this position should be outgoing, courteous and customer service oriented. They must also be able to handle a volume of incoming phone calls. In addition, they must enter reservations efficiently and accurately. Join our winning team!
Learn more about us here.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer skills a requirement
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Punctuality a must
Employment Opportunities – Chauffeurs
Concorde Worldwide has been a leading provider of chauffeured services in NJ. We offer executive car service and luxury transportation. The only people a client generally meets is the Chauffeurs/Drivers. It is the chauffeur’s knowledge, professionalism and customer service etiquette that is crucial. This is key to the success of building relationships as well as keeping the client coming back.
Chauffeur’s responsibilities are to transport clients safely. to and from their destination, assure that clients are comfortable, relaxed and safe in the vehicle. They are responsible for maintaining a clean vehicle. Chauffeurs must handle themselves in a professional manner, be properly attired and groomed. They will also provide Meet & Greet Services at specific locations and assist with luggage.
- Chauffeurs must be willing to work flexible hours
- There is a paid chauffeur training program
- Chauffeurs have the potential to make unlimited income
- The company offers a benefits package and 401k. This is available for full-time employees after 60 days of employment.
- Ask about our permanently assigned vehicle program
- Applicants must be at least 25 years of age (Insurance Coverage Requirement).
- A valid license with a clean and safe driving record is required.
- Professional appearance is a must.
- Looking for individuals with a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills: speak and understand English is imperative.
- Individuals must have excellent customer service and social skills.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Individuals must be capable of lifting as well as carrying luggage.
- We require flexibility in your hours.
- Chauffeurs must complete our comprehensive training program.
- Applicants will undergo a background check (NJ state MVC Requirement).
- A Drug/Alcohol Test must be passed (DOT Requirement).
- Chauffeurs must obtain a CDL (Commercial Drivers License. Chauffeurs can work while achieving a CDL Class “C” w/passenger endorsement for 15 passengers).
Employment Opportunities – Dispatchers
A successful Dispatcher candidate must be highly dependable, service-minded, highly ethical and a team player. This is a great opportunity for any individual who can remain steadfast in a fast-paced work setting. The candidate must have the ability to strategize, make split-second decisions, create a proactive environment and troubleshoot customer situations. Our office is professional yet casual. Concorde utilizes the most up-to-date technology in our industry.
- Flexible shifts a must for this position. Holidays and weekends required.
- At least 2 years dispatching experience
- Familiarity with the Tri-State Area NY, NJ, CT, and PA
- Deal with complexity, analyze information, research to troubleshoot / problem solve customer issues
- Ability to communicate clear instructions to chauffeurs as well as any issues to management and customer service
- Dispatch & schedule
- Customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Take reservations by phone
- Flight verification
- Computer literacy and knowledge of software programs, i.e.Microsoft Office & Outlook
Employment Opportunities – Mechanics and Detailers
Concorde Worldwide’s extensive fleet of vehicles is serviced daily. The garage houses power lifts, a waste oil heating unit to burn used oil and transmission fluid. In addition, an oil filter crusher transform hazardous waste into scrap metal. Our roll-over car wash also recycles water. Concorde Worldwide takes pride in its luxurious and immaculate fleet. Our fleet department pays attention to every detail.
- Must have a valid license and in addition to a clean MVC
- A drug test conducted as well as & background check
- Flexible hours a must
- Mechanics – experience required
- Detailers – experience preferred
Comprehensive benefits package available for full-time employees after 60 days of employment.