Covid-19 | Message to our clienteleDora Bellagamba
The health and safety of our passengers and employees is always our top priority.
Given the circumstances surrounding Covid-19, Concorde Worldwide has taken precautionary measures to help reduce the risks for our clients and office staff.
Covid-19 – What we are doing
We have implemented changes to our regular service amenities as a result of these precautions.
- Limiting physical contact between chauffeurs and clients where possible
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all vehicle interiors thoroughly.
- Making our facility available to our partners and affiliates to have their vehicles sanitized.
- Requiring all reading materials to be removed from the vehicles.
- Removing candy, mints, etc. in the vehicles. Water will continue to be available upon request.
- Employees working remotely.
- Utilize our website as a communication and ground management tool.
- Download our free mobile apps on Google Play or App Store.
- Contact us 24/7/365 by phone at 732-577-0023.
Concorde Worldwide appreciates your understanding. We remain dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service you have come to expect. While this virus is significant, we will get through this together.
Concorde Worldwide has provided worldwide car service and limousine transportation for individuals and corporate travelers for over 35 years. Our goal is to exceed our client’s expectations of reliability, quality and safety. Our wide range of services include: Corporate transportation for meetings and events, Meet & Greet personnel, Airport transportation, Weddings, Proms, Sporting Events, Concerts and more. At Concorde we only employ the most knowledgeable and highly trained chauffeurs in the industry.
Next time you are planning your ground transportation, remember Concorde Worldwide – “Your Global Transportation Partner”.